Digital Forensic Investigator
My Client is a leading nationwide provider of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber services to Law firms, corporate organisations and Law enforcement.
Because of continued growth, they are actively recruiting for an additional three Digital Forensic Investigators to join their HQ team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience as well as a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics.
• Conduct forensically sound acquisitions, analysis and examinations of computer systems and associated media, either on-site or in the lab, ensuring continuity of all exhibits and maintaining integrity throughout;
• Secure and retrieve data from computer systems in accordance with ACPO guidelines, utilising proprietary and bespoke software, in order to preserve evidence gathered during the course of investigations;
• Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
• Assist with verification tests of forensic software and hardware and methods to independently validate functionality;
• Present evidence in Court
• Good knowledge and understanding of computer crime as well as the laws and principles concerning digital forensics and computer evidence
• Experience of using EnCase forensic software and trained to at least an intermediate level
• Familiarity with other forensic software such as FTK, X-Ways and Magnet
• Good written and verbal communication skills which will be utilised via comprehensive written reports and presenting your findings in Court
• Competitive salary
• Pension Scheme
• Contributory health insurance
• Recognition and reward schemes
• Childcare vouchers
If you want to be part of an organisation that values its employees and offers fantastic career progression and company benefits, then please email your CV to Michael.Pastor@rsg.ltd
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
RSR Regulator is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.