BTEC Course Developers
Red Snapper Learning (RSL) are looking for experienced trainers to work on the design, development and delivery of BTEC courses on an ad-hoc basis
Essential skills and experience required:
• Hold a current, valid, nationally recognised teaching or training qualification
. Hold a current, valid, assessing qualification
• Recent experience in delivery and development of BTEC training courses
• Effective facilitation skills
• Effective communication
For those that are interested in assessing and Internal verification/ internal quality assurance roles you must hold a level 5 qualification or above and you must have experience of delivering training.
We’d like to hear from you if:
• You are passionate about your subject – a specialism of BTEC design is accommodated for this role
• You have the drive to transform our learning and are dedicated to raising standards even further for all students
Red Snapper Learning (RSL) is a market-leading provider of training to the law enforcement and broader investigative work communities. Our mission is to be the best service provider in the United Kingdom by raising standards and quality of training service provision to law enforcement by the commercial sector.
RSL is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.