Chief Inspectors 2022
Salary: National Pay Bands for rank
Relocation Allowance available (subject to eligibility criteria)
Applications are invited from Inspectors for promotion to the rank of Chief Inspector. Applications are also invited from Chief Inspectors seeking level transfer to Cleveland.
Cleveland Police continues its journey of improvement “Towards 2025” under the leadership of Chief Constable Mark Webster.
The Chief’s mission for the Force is:
· Protect Communities
· Protect People
· Tackle Criminals
· Be the Best you can be
Candidates will need to show:
· An ability to understand the challenges faced by our communities in order to deliver truly victim focused services.
· Personal commitment, high professional and ethical standards and a real desire to make a difference to the communities we serve.
· Ethical leadership that underpins and delivers on the force values of integrity, impartiality, public service, and transparency.
· Personal commitment to valuing equality, diversity, and inclusion.
· Knowledge and experience acquired within a range of policing disciplines.
· An ability to deal with change whilst continuing to deliver an outstanding service to the communities we serve.
Closing Date: 10 October 2022.
Interviews: 14,16,18, 21 November 2022.
Please click here to view a copy of the Chief Inspector job description.
Please click here to find an overview of the Chief Inspector process.
A familiarisation event is scheduled to take place (further details to follow). Interested officers should email email@example.com to reserve a place.
Cleveland Police is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. All appointments will be made on merit.