HOLMES Indexer - Sheffield
Police Skills are currently searching for a HOLMES Indexer to work with a leading coordination body based in Sheffield.
Our client is responsible for coordinating and leading the response to non-recent child abuse investigations involving persons of public prominence or abuse within an institutional setting across all police forces and devolved authorities.
As Indexer, you will be working within the very hub of this organisation with responsibility for registration, cross referencing and indexing of documents within the HOLMES room to assist in the management of major crime.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
1. Maintain the HOLMES database in accordance with MIRSAP ‘Responsibilities of an Indexer’
2. Accurate keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
3. Demonstrate the ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a team
4. Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
5. Demonstrate the ability to research and pay close attention to detail
6. Experience of working on a sensitive investigation
7. The ability to work outside of normal office hours as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
1. Experience of working within a major investigation environment
2. HOLMES Version 16 trained
This post is based in Sheffield and is offered on a Fixed Term basis, currently to March 2018.
Hours of work are full time - 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Starting salary is £22,671 pro-rata.
For more information, or to apply, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 119 3300.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Police Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (temporary) and as an employment business (permanent) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.